Robins had taken the lead in the first-half when Martin Bradshaw struck from 25 yards but were pegged back through a Maidenhead United penalty.

But late on, with extra-time looming, White bundled the ball home from Sam Barratt's cross to put Bracknell into the final.

Elsewhere, Finchampstead put up a good fight in their final games of the season but could only take one point from six over the Bank Holiday as they fell to a 4-3 loss away at Penn & Tylers Green and drew 0-0 at home to Maidenhead United Reserves.

The 20th loss of the season for the Berkshire outfit on Saturday ensures they finish the season in 13th place in the Hellenic Division One East – one place off the bottom.

The visitors gave a good account of themselves early on but fell behind in the 21st minute when Danny Tucker slid the ball home after a good build up.

Just three minutes later though and Finch were level when a Greg Alexander free-kick flew into the top corner.

It remained all square until after the break when the hosts regained the lead as Danny Jordan headed down to Dean Munday who finished superbly to make it 2-1 to Penn & Tylers Green.

But again Finch replied instantaneously and again it was Alexander as he headed home four minutes later to level the scores for a second time.

It was a scrappy game by this stage but Finch were holding their own against their fifth-placed hosts but they couldn’t hold on and the home side took the lead for a third time in the 73rd minute.

Josh Briant fired home after a great solo run and Chris Hurst added a fourth minutes later to give Penn & Tylers Green breathing space.

A late strike from Sean Cahill reduced the deficit but Finch couldn’t get another to grab a point late on.

On Easter Monday, Finch held Maidenhead United reserves to a goalless draw to pick up a point in their final league outing of the season.

Maidenhead almost snatched a victory late on when Troy Timothy’s penalty hit the post after Liam Woozley had handled.

Next up for Finchampstead is a mouthwatering Reading Senior Cup semi-final at home to Henley Town at the Memorial Ground this Saturday (2pm ko.) EVERSLEY & Californianeed just a point at Sandhurst Town on Saturday to gain promotion from the Combined Counties Division One after a brace of penalties from Kieran Maylen rescued a 2-2 draw with AFC Croydon Athletic on Saturday.

Croydon had taken the lead just before half-time when Joe Loyza controlled a long ball and fired the ball home to give the visitors the lead at the interval.

But Eversley pushed on in the second-half as they knew a win would seal promotion.

The equaliser didn’t come until the 78th minute though, as Michael Lidbury in the visitors goal conceded a penalty, which Maylen stroked home to level the scores.

But the visitors weren’t finished and retook the lead moments later when Daniel Penfold drove down the line and delivered a perfect cross for Lee Jansen who tapped home from two yards out.

As it looked like Croydon were going to grab all three points, Eversley replied again in the 87th minute when Nathaniel Jones stuck out a leg in the box and committed a foul which saw the referee point to the spot.

Maylen held his nerve and scored the spot-kick to grab a point for the hosts and ensure they only need a point at Sandhurst Town on Saturday (3pm) to gain promotion.