Published 17 May 2013 17:30 0
RAIL users are advised that they will not be able to catch a train from Bracknell, Wokingham and the Winnersh stations on Sunday (May 19). Buses replace trains as a new footbridge and lifts are installed at Wokingham.
PROPOSALS for a Lapland experience in Swinley Forest go on display tomorrow (Saturday). This follows an aborted attempt last year when hundreds of people objected to a plan for a Christmas village at a nearby site.
A Governor of Heatherwood and Wexham Park Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is due to appear before Reading Crown Court on Monday (May 20), charged with sexually assaulting a five year old girl.
- Strictly Come Dancing Star Dani Harmer backs foster care campaign
- Russ Abbott drops into Sunningdale store for cash giveaway
- In this week's Bracknell News
- MPs rebel over EU vote
- Retained fire crews at Bracknell and Ascot face the chop
- Bracknell Forest Council pledges extra action for children from low income families
- Communities secretary backs Local Newspaper Week
- Fundraiser to support recovering Tony Calvert
- Elderly couple have car stolen from their Finchampstead driveway
- Easthampstead: Firefighters called to rescue elderly man from bathroom
- VIDEO: Boxing star Barry McGuigan opens new multi-million pound college facility
BRACKNELL'S dancing queen Dani Harmer is backing a campaign to encourage people to become foster parents.
FUNNYMAN Russ Abbott stopped off at his local Waitrose store in Sunningdale to dole out some charity cash.
A CAR has been stolen from an elderly couple's driveway in Finchampstead.
A STELLAR line up of celebrities will be teeing off alongside the world's best golfers at this year's BMW PGA Championship Pro-Am at Wentworth Club next Wednesday.
"It's not that I'm a racist or anything" said the taxi driver as I pulled away from the station. "It's just not fair that they come over 'ere and ruin our country". "Pardon, err, what, pardon, who are we talking about now, I'm lost sorry" I stammered back to him, before changing my mind and drifting off eagerly wanting to avoid this monotonous drivel.
- Colder Than Here explores the struggle to accept death
- Restaurant reviews: The Three Tuns, Slough
- Some Like It Hotter set to dazzle at Windsor Theatre Royal
- Theatre reviewed: The Sainsbury Singers' Jekyll & Hyde
- VIDEO: Slough Philharmonic Orchestra rehearse The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace
- Restaurant reviews: Fusionz, Langley