Crying 'Blue murder' over decision to bulldoze golf course
Published: 30 Jan 2014 10:300 comments
Also in this week's News, we report on the jailing of a former Bracknell Bees player for drugs offences, the scrapping of Bracknell Forest Council's in-house dementia care team and new guidelines for council phone users after an investigation by the News.
Pick up a copy of the News, out today just 70p.
Stories this week:
- Reports and reaction to council's decision to scrap restriction on development at Blue Mountain golf course
- Dismay over approval for 1,000 homes at former TRL site in Crowthorne
- Ex-Bracknell Bees player jailed for 12 years for conspiring to supply drugs
- Concerns over Bracknell Forest Council's decision to transfer dementia care to private agencies
- New guidelines to be set up for council phone users after News report on leader's high bills
- Call to nominate your heroes for a Pride of Bracknell Award, with nomination form
- First editor of the Bracknell News dies
- Sandhurst players reunite for match 30 years on
- All the latest sport, including Bracknell Town FC relishing possible stadium move and rower Anna Watkins virtually rules out competing in Rio 2016.