Goals from Seun Odusanya, Gary Smith and Steven Campbell were enough to cancel out Jamie MacDonough’s opener as Woodley demonstrated their superiority to run out eventual comfortable winners.

Woodley enjoyed the better of the early exchanges with Martinez Murillo, who was dangerous all match, and man of the match Adam Cashin-Murray prominent as they looked to open the scoring.

But against the run of play, it was the hosts who took the lead after 10 minutes.

An Adam Smith into the Town box resulted in Woodley keeper Dan Smith missing his punch on the penalty spot, the ball found its way to Jamie MacDonough who tapped in.

The goal gave the hosts a new found confidence and they went close to doubling their lead in the 14th minute, but MacDonough was off target this time from Simon Oakley’s cross.

But Town regained their composure and forced three saves out of the home goalkeeper, with Cashin-Murray then going close as he fired against the upright.

The influential striker then saw an effort cleared off the line, as Clanfield reached half-time with a slender lead.

Woodley were strong in the second-half and created numerous chances before finally drawing level in the 60th minute.

Seun Odusanya scored from a tight angle on the left after a Cashin-Murray shot was saved as it headed to the bottom corner.

Moments later Town nearly went ahead when a move started by Cashin-Murray saw good link up play by sub Tafari Downes and Martinez Murrillo. the latter delivered a near post cross that was cut out before Campbell could head home.

Woodley were well on top though and it didn’t take long for them to grab the lead.

Cashin-Murray delivered a free-kick to the far post, which was well met by Smith who headed home powerfully to put the visitors ahead.

The hosts were struggling to get out of their own half in response, with Benji Williams firing over from inside the box in a late attack.

Their best chance to draw level then came just five minutes from the end, and they should have really forced the game into extra-time.

James Flemming’s pass found Ollie Hawkins on the left side of the six yard box; with the goal at his mercy he completely missed his kick and the ball rolled behind for a goal kick.

And they were made to pay as with three minutes left, Campbell fired home after Hylton flicked on a Cashin-Murray corner to seal the win.

Woodley are back in league action on Saturday (3pm), when they travel to Wokingham & Emmbrook in Hellenic Division One.