ANDY Bullett proved age is just a number as he celebrated his 41st birthday week with a stunning first-half hat-trick to fire Premier Division table-toppers Woodcote Stoke Row to a 7-3 home victory against Wraysbury Village, writes Richard Ashton.

The hosts came roaring out of the blocks and the match was only five minutes old when they took the lead after Jake Tucker set up Frank Dillon who finished emphatically.

Bullett then had a goal disallowed for offside before Wraysbury levelled after the linesman adjudged the ball to have crossed the goalline from a corner.

Yet WSR responded decisively, Negus William-McCabe and Dillon both hitting the crossbar within a minute of the equaliser before the home side went goal crazy.

It was man-of-the-match Bullett who put his side back in front on 17 minutes, beating a defender to Dillon’s cross to turn home, and the evergreen Irishman then doubled his tally by again getting himself into the perfect position to convert a Mike Davies delivery.

It was 4-1 on 25 minutes when Woodcote were awarded a free-kick in their own half, and with the Wraysbury keeper completely misjudging the bounce of the ball, Darren Russell had a 50-yard effort to his name.

Bullett completed a stunning treble 10 minutes later when he again converted a Dillon assist, the creator having been put in the clear by a terrific cross-field pass from Tucker.

It was 6-1 before the break when Davies found Bullett, and the veteran’s clever cut-back found Williams-McCabe to fire home.

Wraysbury hit back strongly after the break and reduced the deficit to 6-3 within the opening 10 minutes of the second half, but the hosts put the game to bed when Davies set up Williams-McCabe for his second on 65 minutes.

Second-placed Wright & Unity Sports secured an impressive 3-1 victory at Cookham Dean, while Westwood United remain third following their 1-0 home win against Wokingham & Emmbrook Reserves.

Reading YMCA remain favourites despite sitting fourth, their 4-0 win at home to Marlow United stretching their perfect run to nine matches.

Ryan Adams gave the Young Men a 28th-minute lead before Jordan Cox doubled the advantage shortly after the break, and Ashley Searle grabbed a double in the final quarter-of-an-hour to round off a superb victory.

In Division One, goals from Isaac Sedu and substitute Aqeel Butt were not enough for league leaders FC Imaan Lions as they went down to a 3-2 defeat at Westwood United Reserves.

Antony Cook and John Schaaf were on the scoresheet for Cookham Dean Reserves as they beat Richings Park 2-1, while Mitchell Burley and Dan Hoskins fired Maidenhead Town to a 2-0 win against Frilsham & Yattendon.

Sean Hanley and Richard Johnson both bagged braces to drive Finchampstead up to fourth with a 4-2 success at Hurst, Aaron Williams and Shaun Bannon replying for the home side.

A stunning Stefan Allen hat-trick helped Mortimer Reserves take the spoils in a 10-goal Division Two thriller against Hurst Reserves, the home side running out 6-4 winners.

Andrew Johnstone-Archer, Harmit Riyat and replacement David John getting the other goals for the hosts.

Robert Teagle was another player to grab a treble as he helped Brimpton Athletic cruise past Woodcote Stoke Row Reserves 5-1. Sam Brant and Matthew Foreman were also on target for the home side, with Nick Itta bagging the consolation.

Third-placed AFC Corinthians gave their promotion hopes a shot in the arm with a 2-1 victory at the side one place above them in the table, South Reading.

Jack Purser’s brace gave Division Three table-toppers Goring United a 2-1 success at Maidenhead Town Reserves, Matt Shave having earlier equalised for the home side.

A Steve Smith double and a Peter Jones strike helped Hurst A earn a point in a 3-3 draw against Woodley United A.

The game between Braybrooke and Wargrave was abandoned due to a player injury.

Twyford & Ruscombe moved top of Division Four with a 5-2 triumph at AFC Corinthians A, Mikey Jones with a double and the other goals coming from Jason Heath, Jose Ribeiro and an own goal.

Cameron Netherwood-Meek and Will Jamieson were among the Maidenhead Town A goalscorers as they secured a 3-1 victory at Goring United Reserves, Matt Norman replying for the hosts.

Cintra Park Rovers won an entertaining eight-goal encounter 5-3 against Berks County Reserves.