TO do it once is a creditable performance, but to do it twice is quite remarkable.
Bracknell Town won an Emirates FA Cup tie in stoppage time for the second qualifying round running and, like last year, they will now face Football League opposition in the first round proper.
"To do it two years on the bounce is a pinch yourself moment," remarked co-manager Jamie McClurg after Saturday's 1-0 win over Dagenham & Redbridge at the SB Stadium, earning them a trip to Cambridge United on November 4.
Victory came courtesy of a smart left-footed finish from Kameron English four minutes into stoppage time.
Two weeks earlier, the Robins had netted two penalties in time added-on to beat Poole 3-1 in the third qualifying round.
Once Dagenham came out of the hat, Bracknell wasted no time in getting their preparations underway on the struggling National League club, and the excellent job the management reaped its reward with this memorable win.
McClurg said: "We'd done our homework on them and felt we had the squad to cause an upset, and they've (his players) just gone out there and applied themselves to the letter."
Despite playing in two leagues lower, with more than 50 rungs of the non-league ladder separating them, Town more than matched the Daggers in every department and they became more confident the longer the game went on.
The one-time Football League side did enjoy more possession in the early stages, stringing long passes together, and they did manage to force three corners, but they didn't have the sharpness to unlock a solid home rearguard.
In front of a crowd of 722, Bracknell stuck to their game plan admirably and maintained a high-work tempo, causing plenty of problems for the East Londoners who were short of confidence after going eight games without a win.
Up front, Town's Jordan Esprit was a constant threat, once wriggling past three opponents before shooting high and wide.
But there were few clear-cut chances at both ends and with less than half an hour remaining,   both sets of managers decided it was time to start making changes. For Town, English took over from Nana Owusu, while and the experienced Max Herbert replaced Tom Jackson.
Midfielder Herbert, who has only just returned from injury, soon made his presence known, linking up with Elliot Legg down the right flank to set up the first of two chances in quick succession for English.
The Robins were knocking on the door, but a swift counter-attack and a 25-yard effort from substitute Omar Mussa saw keeper Simon Grant stop the Daggers from taking the lead against the run of play.
It looked as if the tie would go a replay, but then that magic moment came.
Good work on the right by Joe Grant and Ashley Lodge saw the ball fly across the area towards the far post, where the unmarked English had time to switch the ball to his left foot before placing it low just inside the post and sending the SB Stadium into raptures.
It was another memorable moment in Bracknell's history.