NANA Owusu scored in his fourth successive home game as Bracknell Town maintained their 100 per cent record at the SB Stadium with a 3-0 win over Tiverton on Saturday.

And Joe Grant made it three in a row before setting up the third goal for Liam Ferdinand, his first since rejoining the club at the start of this season.

All in all, it was another sound all-round performance on a sweltering afternoon in Sandhurst.

The Robins were quickly into their stride, and it took them just 11 minutes to open the scoring.

Kameron English put Tiverton keeper Lewis Williams under pressure, and the loose ball fell to Grant, who wasted no time in planting the ball into the back of the net from 20 yards, his fifth goal of the season.

Bracknell remained well organised in defence as the visitors went seeking an equaliser, and they also looked the more dangerous side going forward. So it was no great surprise when they doubled their lead five minutes before half-time.

English was again involved, bursting forward and opening up the Tiverton back-line before setting up a close-range finish for Owusu.

To their credit, the Devon side kept plugging away, and it needed an outstanding save from Michael Eacott to prevent them from halving their deficit.

But any hope they had of getting back into the game, ended after 85 minutes when Grant threaded a well-placed pass through to substitute Ferdinand, whose smart finish gave the keeper no chance.

Tom Jackson was voted their player of the match.

Following a midweek trip to Hendon, Bracknell now turn their attentions to the Emirates FA Cup with a home second qualifying round tie against Havant & Waterlooville this coming Saturday.

The National League South side have made a dreadful start to the season, losing seven of their nine league games and sit bottom of the table with only four points.

This has led to a change of manager with Jamie Collins being replaced in the past week by Steve King, who left National League North club Gloucester City at the end of last season. He has also managed Dartford and Farnborough.

George Franklin, on loan to Bracknell from Oxford United, made his first-team debut for the League One club when they won 3-1 at Northampton last week in the EFL Trophy, but the teenage defender was taken off injured late in the game.