HARVEY Elliott-Money and Ricky Escario netted for second-placed William Twigg FC as they maintained their unbeaten Division Two record with a 2-0 home success against Winnersh Rangers, writes Richard Ashton.

Taylor Elliott-Money was named man-of-the-match for the hosts.

Leaders Bearwood Wanderers beat Ashridge Park Royals 2-0, Bracknell Cavaliers eased past Golden Farmer Rangers 3-0 and Newbold defeated Braybrooke Athletic 4-2.

Lewis Burns, Brian Murphy and Dan Slinger got the goals as Morale Madrid stunned Premier Division table-toppers Crowthorne Inn 3-2, Sam Tighe named man-of-the-match for the visitors.

Luke Hanley and George Lock netted for second-placed Bracknell Rangers in their 2-2 draw with Loveman United, while reigning champions FC Fernhill moved to within six points of top spot – with two games in hand – following a hard-fought 2-1 success against Berks County.

Raglan downed Panthers FC 4-2 in their mid-table clash.

In Division One, Athletico Ascot's title hopes suffered a setback as goals from James Payne, Liam Matthews and Tom Tinsley fired Finchampstead Athletic Reserves to a 3-1 victory.

Sandhurst FFC blasted Bracknell Athletic 6-2 and Athletico Forest edged out Woodley United 1-0.

AFC Dukes made it eight Division Three wins from eight with a convincing 4-0 victory at Bracknell Saint-Germain.

Winnersh Town stayed second after beating 3M 3-2, Crowthorne FC A drew 3-3 with Ashridge Park, Silver Birch squeezed past Hope & Anchor 4-3 in a seven-goal thriller and Running Horse shared the spoils 1-1 with Bracknell Spartan.

Bracknell Cavaliers Reserves opened up the Division Four title race with a 4-1 demolition of Harts of Bracknell in their top-of-the-table encounter.

FC Showcase smashed Bracknell Titans 9-0, Bracknell Royals beat Finchampstead A 3-1 despite a consolation from Justin Horton and Bracknell Spartan U21 lost 4-2 to Bracknell Athletic U21.

Woodley Saints Kites suffered Berks & Bucks Junior Cup heartbreak as they went out 5-4 on penalties to Datchet Village Reserves.

The two sides had drawn 1-1 in their quarter-final.