BRACKNELL Town produced one of their best performances of the season to triumph 3-0 at high-flying Harlow on Saturday, with all their goals coming in the last 15 minutes from Nathan Minhas, Owen James and Seb Bowerman.

The Robins ended second-placed Hawks' run of five straight Isthmian League wins and were the first visiting team this season to return home with all three points in the bag.

Harlow enjoyed slightly more of the possession in the opening stages, but once again Town showed they are a side able to turn defence into attack in quick fashion with their electric pace down the flanks.

With chances being created, Sean McCormack and Minhas were denied by keeper Josh Bexon, while Dan Bayliss was not far away with his effort from a tight angle.

Just a point from this tough fixture against an in-form side would have been considered a good result and it was beginning to look that would be the case as the game entered its final quarter.

But the chirpy Robins then took flight to leave the stunned Hawks grounded.

Kensley Maloney threaded a delightful ball through to James and the pacy substitute scored from close range to make it 1-0 in the 75th minute.

Town needed just three more minutes to double their advantage. Bowerman skipped his way past defenders before feeding James, who slid the ball across for Minhas to fire past Bexon for his ninth league goal of the campaign.

Bracknell's third goal came deep into stoppage time when they were awarded a penalty and Bowerman made no mistake from the spot despite Bexon going the right way.

It was an excellent performance from Town and a bonus was young keeper Sonny Wheeler keeping a clean sheet after being called up late to replace Mark Scott, who aggravated his neck muscle injury during the warm-up.

Mark Tallentire's men will be looking for three more points on the road this coming Saturday when they travel to mid-table Barking.

Then next Tuesday (7.45pm) they visit Chalfont St Peter in the first round of the Berks & Bucks Senior Cup.