DAN Best bagged a brace and Matt Lambert also found the back of the net as Berks County picked up their first points of the Premier Division season with a 3-0 victory at Loveman United, writes Richard Ashton.

Ben Broadhurst put in a fine performance to be named as the Swords' man-of-the-match.

Bracknell Rangers went top of the table with a 2-0 win against Raglan, while reigning champions FC Fernhill were made to battle before running out 3-2 winners at home to Panthers FC.

In Division One, Sandhurst FFC made it four wins from four with a 4-2 success at Crowthorne FC, while Finchampstead Athletic Reserves thumped Woodley Saints Kites 6-0 and Woodley United overcame Winkfield 2-0.

Athletico Ascot played out a 3-3 home draw with Wokingham & Emmbrook TMW.

In the Senior Cup, Morale Madrid advanced with a 4-2 penalty shoot-out victory following a 3-3 draw at home to Bracknell Athletic.

Bracknell Cavaliers Reserves hammered Golden Farmer Rangers 8-4 in an entertaining Junior Cup encounter.

George Archer hit the back of the net for Bracknell Corinthians, but they exited the competition following a 3-1 reverse at Winnersh Town.

William Twigg FC knocked out Bracknell Royals 3-0, Panthers Reserves advanced 1-0 at the expense of Silver Birch A, and Newbold FC battered Bracknell Spartan U21 10-0.

Braybrooke Athletic crushed Bracknell Athletic U21 9-0, while Ashridge Park went down 3-1 to Bearwood Wanderers.

Ashridge Park Royals were also eliminated following a 4-3 defeat in a seven-goal thriller at home to Winnersh Rangers, while Silver Birch went through following their 3-1 success at Bracknell Spartan.

Ryan Newton, Troy Whelan and Miguel Costa Da Silva got the goals as Bracknell Saint-Germain advanced with a 3-1 home win against Hope & Anchor, while AFC Dukes were the biggest winners of the day following an 18-0 annihilation of Bracknell Titans.

FC Harmanswater edged past FC Showcase 3-2, Running Horse beat Harts of Bracknell 2-1 and Finchampstead Athletic A held their nerve to put AFC Dukes Reserves 4-3 on penalties after the two sides had played out a 0-0 draw.