Bracknell Town

BRACKNELL Town Under 14s are champions Division One of the East Berks Football Alliance after beating Caversham Trents 4-0 at Larges Lane on Saturday.

Their goals came from Ollie Lewis, with a brace, Max Thurley and Owen Pearce.

"It has been a close race for the title with Bracknell Cavaliers and the boys have been under a bit of extra pressure to win their recent games, so I am delighted they have made it," said their Spanish coach, Steve Izquierdo, a former Bracknell Town player.

FC Bracknell

EAST Berks FA champions FCB Bracknell Under 12s were in action twice last weekend and it saw them take their season's goal tally to 104, the highest in the league at their age level.

On Saturday, they were held to a 1-1 draw by Woodley, having defeated them 8-0 three weeks earlier.

Lewis Trevisani was their scorer with James Taylor man-of-the-match.

Trevisani netted another four on Sunday as FCB put 15 past Ashridge Park to record their biggest win of the campaign.

Callum Cobb and Louis Colwell also both bagged four goals, with Logan Biggers getting two and Ryan Priestley one.

The player-of-the-match vote went to the whole team.

In a midweek game, FCB U14s lost 2-0 to Bracknell Cavaliers, whose victory sealed the runners-up spot in the EBFA Division One.

FCB U13s paid the price or missing chances when losing 3-2 away to Caversham Coyotes.

Their goals came from Louis Christopher and Ethan Callaway with Tyler Whites their man-of-the-match.

A depleted FCB U7s Blues side hosted Binfield Fire in their final Section B game of the season.

With both teams playing attacking football, Aarav Iyengar opened the scoring in the second quarter after a good move involving Frankie Streak-Holzman and Oliver Feasey.

Streak-Holzman went on to add his name to the score sheet and birthday boy Aiden Ncube showed brilliant dribbling skills, while Ethan Fisher kept a clean sheet during his half in goal. Streak-Holzman was named man-of-the-match for his excellent performance.

Finley Hockley received the parents' award after scoring for FCB U7s Whites in their friendly against Bracknell Town Raptors.

Martin Olah was also target, while Josh Evans secured the coach's award for his hard work in defence.

FCB U7s Reds produced a positive performance against Shinfield in a friendly.

Ascot United

A JOHNNY Woodley hat-trick and goals from Charlie Reuby, Nathan Day, Josh Andrews and Jonah Steeverdon inspired Ascot United Under 14 Royals to a 7-2 thrashing of Hurst.

Simran Karia, Sophie Clifford and Phoebe Goodley were on target for the U18 Diamonds as they beat Claygate 3-2, while a Brendan Rhodes brace and a strike from Satish Gurung earned the U16 Eagles a 3-3 draw with Ashridge Park Royals.

Seb Dalais was named man-of-the-match.

Gabriel George netted for the U16 Youth, but they went down 3-1 to Carshalton Athletic Blues.

The U15 Hornets also lost 3-1, to Darby Green and Potley Dynamos.

Goals from Ailsa Sheppard and Seren Smith helped the U13 Diamonds to a 2-0 victory against Manorcroft, and the U12 Royals overcame Sandhurst Town 2-0 thanks to an Oliver Hallas double and a Tommy Aston effort.

Ascot United U12 Racing lost 3-1 to Langley Hornets.

Bracknell Athletic

BRACKNELL Athletic Under 15 Bombers shared the spoils in a 2-2 draw with table-topping Binfield Spitfires.

Athletic started well, but it was the away side who took the lead with a penalty midway through the first half.

Bombers levelled early in the second half when a Billy Wooden cross was turned into his own net by a defender, but Binfield went back in front thanks to a fine counter-attack.

Athletic rallied, however, and despite having a Lewis Lancaster goal ruled out for off side, they found a late equaliser when Wooden headed home.

Man-of-the-match went to Harvey Cecil who put in a fine shift.

In a busy week, Bombers also drew 2-2 at third-placed Curley Park.

The hosts started brighter and went into the interval 2-0 up, only for Athletic to rally superbly.

They reduced the arrears midway through the second period when Alfie Budd's right-wing cross was slammed home by man-of-the-match Micky Docherty, and Lancaster then produced a wonderful 25-yard lob to snatch a point with just two minutes remaining.