PREMIER Division champions-elect FC Fernhill are also on course to defend the Senior Cup after beating Wokingham & Emmbrook TMW 5-2 to reach the final.

The second semi-final between Athletico Forest and Finchampstead will be played this Sunday at Finchampstead’s Memorial Ground.

In the Subsidiary Cup, Division Four’s FC Harmanswater defeated Hope & Anchor from Division Three 5-2 with a Simon Miles hat-trick plus Matt Rimmer and Oli Birch goals. Bobby Maw replied with a brace for Anchor.

The race for runners-up spot in the Premier Division is hotting up with Crowthorne Inn still second after a walkover against Golden Farmer Rangers. Morale Madrid won 5-0 at FC Meta and are four points behind with three games remaining.

Third-placed WAB had Ollie Noyes (2) and George Lock on target as they completed their fixtures with a 3-0 home win over Raglan. However, they could be overtaken as Morale Madrid (4th), Finch (5th) and Raglan (6th) all have games in hand.

Finchampstead Reserves went top of Division One with a 6-1 thrashing of Panthers Reserves 6-1, while AFC Crowthorne Stiffs stay second despite not playing as Loveman United slipped to third with a rare 3-1 home defeat to Berks County whose goals came from George Douglas, Louis Barr and Matt Smith. Ash Carter replied.

Bracknell Athletic and Athletico Ascot shared the spoils with a 3-3 draw.

Sandhurst FFC have the Division Two title secured, but Golden Farmer Rangers Reserves made a late push for runners-up spot with a 5-4 victory at bottom side 3M. Farmer were 3-0 up by the break then 4-0 ahead before 3M went down to 10 men due to injury and no available subs. After going 5-1 down, 3M staged a rousing fightback but couldn’t find a vital equaliser as Farmer held on.

Woodley Saints slipped to sixth place but have five games in hand on Farmer due to their cup exploits. Saints won 4-0 at home against Ashridge Park Sunday with goals from Barney Sweeney (2), Chris Wateridge and Tom Sheppard.

Moore Close Manor stay in third despite losing 1-0 to Silver Birch Dynamos, while Ashridge Park Royals lost 2-1 at Bracknell Corinthians with Matt Moores snatching their consolation.

Braybrooke Athletic beat Bracknell Cavaliers 4-1 to go top of Division Three, while Bearwood Wanderers climbed to second with a 3-2 win against Winnersh Town. Bracknell Saint-Germain beat Bracknell Royals 2-1 and Finchampstead Sunday A won 2-1 at Silver Birch A, Dan Ruffle with Birch’s goal.

Crownwood Dukes clinched the Division Four title with a 4-2 win at Bracknell Athletic Reserves, while Bracknell Cavaliers Reserves won 5-2 at home against Bracknell Titans.