FC Bracknell

FC Bracknell Under 7s edged home against Maidenhead United Whites to reach the final of their EBFA competition in an even end-to-end encounter which was decided on two penalties.

Keeper Ethan Fisher produced an excellent save to keep out United’s spot-kick in the third period and shortly afterwards the Blues were also awarded a penalty, which was dispatched by Frankie Streak-Holzman.

With all the players making excellent contributions, the parents decided they should share the player of the week trophy, but the boys decided to have their own vote and gave it to Fisher for his save.

FCB U8 Blues and Whites also won their respective EBFA semi-finals on Saturday.

The Blues took on Hearts of Teddlothian and had to come from behind to win. They looked a much better side in the second half with Harry Turner scoring a fine equaliser.

Both keepers made good saves and the tie went to penalties. After FCB slotted their first, the next five penalties were saved, with Drew Rockwell making three great saves to win the game for the Blues.

Turner was named man-of-the-match for his solid all-round display.

FCB Whites were also given a hard game by hosts Ascot before making it through to the Trophy Final. The whole team shared the player-of-the-match award.

The U11s Youth produced a spirited performance before losing their semi-final to Twyford Comet Titans, who play two divisions higher. Alfie Alder-Warrington was outstanding for FCB.

Jonas Mikalkevicivs slotted home the only goal as FCB U12s beat Whitegrove in a tight match with Lewis Lyne their man-of-the-match.

Coach Mick Parker described it as a “solid performance,” adding: “It was a well-deserved win. We played some good football and missed four or five chances to make the result more comfortable.”

FC Bracknell U12 Youth lost 4-3 on penalties to Camberley Town after their cup semi-final had ended 4-4.

They led 3-1 in normal time with goals from Logan Biggers and Krissy (2). Camberley, who play two divisions higher, made it 3-2 before Krissy completed his hat-trick, but Town reduced their arrears with 10 minutes left and equalised in the final minute.

Coach Rob Jones commented: “The boys were excellent against strong opponents. They did themselves proud to reach this far.”

FCB U13s lost 3-0 away to Burghfield Buffalos.

The FCB U14s Youths took another step towards the Division Five title with a 4-1 win over a spirited Windsor Hawks Rockets.

Man-of-the-match Kyle Wallbanks maintained his fine scoring form with a brace, while Kenny Wackrill and Aaron Fletcher added a goal apiece.

The U14s Colts lost 5-3 to Ascot Aces in a thriller played at Locks Ride.

Callum Gaskin and Harry Carter (2) put them in with a chance of winning, but they took their foot off the gas and allowed Aces into the game despite keeper Harry Miller making a series of excellent saves.

FCB U15s drew a close game with away to Holyport. After taking an early lead, they found themselves trailing early in the second half, but FCB equalised with five minutes left. Their goals came from Nathan Robinson, his first of the season, and Dylan Locke.

Bracknell Town

BRACKNELL Town Under 10s Youth won 5-2 at Spelthorne to go top of their league after a brilliant performance on a thick, heavy and muddy surface.

There was a goal each for Noah Breakell, Harvey Nash, Alfie Platt, Sidney Moore and Joseph Callow.

Robins U10s lost 5-3 to Walton and Hersham, their goals coming from Aaron Preprah (2) and Lucas Jacobs.

In an inter-club U11s game, the Youths and Robins drew 1-1, the former’s goal coming from Alfie Thornett.

Tommy Delaney netted twice as BTFC U7s inflicted a 4-0 defeat on Ashford Town, with Ayden Archer and Sonny Gooch completing the scoring.

BTFC U8s enjoyed a fine 7-1 win away to Abbey Rangers thanks to Alex McCourt (2), Alfie White, also with two, Hayden Plant, Aiden Bull and Cassius Cole-Hassam.

Bracknell Athletic

A CHARLIE Wooden stunner and an Arslan Mehmood strike helped Bracknell Athletic Under 17s Spitfires beat Ashridge Park Royals 2-0, centre-back Ted Bowers the man-of-the-match.

Alex Vincent bagged a brace and Micky Docherty was also on the scoresheet as the U15 Bombers beat Cookham Dean 3-1, Lewis Lancaster the stand-out performer.

The U10 Razors progressed to the semi-finals of their cup with a penalty shoot-out win at Heart of Teddlothians Panthers.

Dylan Williams, Ellis Wells and Lewis Birchmore scored in the 3-3 draw, but goalkeeper Edward Dickey was named man-of-the-match after his spot-kick heroics.

Finlay Beasley put in a superb performance and Jake Carter found the back of the net, but Bracknell Athletic U14 Youth were outgunned 6-1 by Shinfield Rangers.

Tommy Harper starred for the U8 Blades as Vinnie Saunders , Harry Little , Daniel Benson and Jack Scott hit the back of the net in their game with Pinewood Predators.

Riaan Haque was man-of-the-match for the U7 Tornadoes against Ascot United Wanderers, while the U13 Hawks obliterated Camberley Town Youth Rascals 10-0.

Jakob scored a wonderful hat-trick with man-of-the-match Jamie Hobbs and Edward Bumpass also among the goals.

Ascot United

JASMINE Lynch scored four times as Ascot United Under 13 Emeralds obliterated Shinfield Rangers 8-0.

Ailsa Sheppard also bagged a brace, with the other goals coming from players’ player-of-the-match Ella Davey and Sophia Sloan.

Chloe Sykes was named the stand-out performer by the parents.

The U13 Chargers lost 7-3 to Ashridge Park Royals, but the U13 Raiders drew 3-3 with Purley Jubilee Lions.

The U13 Crystals overcame Berks County 2-0, and the U13 Sapphires downed Milford Pumas Youth FC Emeralds 3-1 thanks to a Davey brace and a goal from Rory Dean.

Joint man-of-the-match Ben Alderman and Kye Watmore netted for the U16 Eagles in their 4-2 reverse against Meadow Sports, Harry Chambers also impressing.

The U15 Youth reached the final of the County Cup after a 6-5 penalty shoot-out win against I-pro Football, the two sides having drawn 0-0.

Josh Andrews and Johnny Woodley were on target for the U14 Royals, but they went down 6-2 to NPL Youth.

Ascot United U12 Racing beat Yateley United Raptors 3-2, and the U12 Royals drew 0-0 with Woodley United Mohawks.