A LATE George Dallarda strike helped FC Imaan Lions keep their Division One title hopes alive with a 2-1 victory at Finchampstead, writes Richard Ashton.

Aqeel Butt had put the hosts 1-0 up at half-time, but after Finch equalised, it was left to Dallarda to seal the deal with an 87th-minute effort.

Lewis Critcher was on target for second-placed Maidcenhead Town, but they suffered a setback after going down 3-1 at home to Westwood United Reserves, while Keiron Mabbutt and Nick Reynolds got the goals as Reading YMCA Rapids overcame Cookham Dean Reserves 2-0.

Premier Division table-toppers Cookham Dean came from behind to beat Mortimer 4-2, Josh Helmore and Matt Fox on target for the visitors.

Second-placed Woodcote Stoke Row powered to a 5-1 success at Reading City U23, Ryan Corbett bagging a brace and Jermaine Gumbs, Ben Rusher and Frank Dillon also on target for the away side. Jude Van Spall was the City goalscorer.

Dan Best, Ollie Pritchard and Charlie Thorne scored for Wokingham & Emmbrook Reserves in their 3-0 home success against Wraysbury Village, while Berks County produced the result of the day by obliterating Westwood United 7-1.

Leslie Sackey helped himself to four goals for the Swords, with Tom Nower, Matt Humphrey and Dan Money also on target for the away side.

Division Two leaders Mortimer Reserves were held to a 2-2 draw at Woodcote Stoke Row Reserves in a feisty encounter which saw both sides end the game with 10 men.

Scott Gesner and Jos Millar had put WSR 2-0 in front, but Millar went from hero-to-zero as he saw red for the home side before Jordan Sawyer and Jordan Webb struck to salvage a point for the table-toppers, who had Davin John red carded.

Wargrave annihilated AFC Corinthians 13-0, while Noah Hodge's early goal was not enough for Hurst Reserves as they went down 4-1 at Harchester Hawks.

A Daryll Wearn strike guided Maidenhead Town Reserves to a 1-0 win at home to Phoenix Old Boys, while Adam Rawlings was the Marlow United Reserves' goalscorer as they edged out Goring United by the same margin.

Goals from Luke Stroud and Will Hambridge helped Pangbourne upset Division Three leaders Woodley United A 2-1, while James Murdoch scored twice for Taplow United A in their 3-3 draw with Hambleden.

Substitute Ollie Eaves was also on target for the home side, with Nick Ellis, Jimi Middleton and Ben Rackshaw rescuing a point for Hambleden.

A wonderful Nick Holzer hat-trick fired Henley Town up to second following their 4-1 home win against Maidenhead Town A.

Dan Chalfont also found the back of the net for the Red Kites, with Harvey Yates netting Town's consolation.

Division Four table-toppers Datchet Village were held to a 2-2 draw at AFC Corinthians A, while Taplow United Reserves beat second-placed Berks County Rovers 4-2.

Jordan Jawandha, Oliver Mulley, Jamie Boot and replacement Peter Gajdus were the hosts' goalscorers.

Wokingham & Emmbrook defeated Burghfield 2-1 in a Reading Senior Cup tie which was switched back to the Thames Valley Premier League club's ground.

The Sumas will be away to Division One East rivals Wallingford Town in the quarter-finals next Tuesday, March 12 (7.45pm), having won 3-0 at Hithercroft Road in the league last month.

They were made to work hard by a Burghfield side who defended well and often looked dangerous in counter-attacks.

Dan Bateman's side, however, had that little bit of extra class, which showed when Elliott Rushforth burst through and show good composure on a bobbly pitch to open the scoring.

The home keeper did well to deny Ellis Day before Burghfield shocked their visitors by equalising with Leroy James Clarke blasting home from outside the area.

Wokingham, however, continued to look more threatening going forward with Day going close before he headed home a corner to seal the victory.

An injury-time winner from Ben Anderson fired Woodley United Royals past Newbury 3-2 in the Junior Cup.

Ross Blakemore had given Royals a 1-0 half-time lead, with Jake Pearce getting their other goal.

Eldon Celtic hammered Chalvey Sports Reserves 5-1, while Goring United Reserves lost 2-0 to Chalvey Sports A in the Jubilee Cup.

A Chris Hurst hat-trick and a goal from Adam Harman helped Marlow United reach the last four of the Berkshire Trophy Centre Senior Cup with a 4-1 victory at Rotherfield United, while in the Junior Cup, Harchester Hawks Development reached the final courtesy of a 1-0 success at Phoenix Old Boys Reserves.

In the Slough Junior Cup, Richings Park Reserves progressed with a 3-2 triumph at home to Slough Heating Laurencians Reserves 3-2.