AN ELECTRICAL fuse caused three fire engines to attend a high-rise block of flats in Bracknell.

On Monday February 26 at roughly 7pm, firefighters attended the flats on Jock’s Lane, Binfield, after getting a call from a concerned resident.

A Bracknell firefighter explained: “Since the Grenfell Tower disaster we always take high rise building incidents very seriously.

“A resident called after her electrical fuse had blown, and she thought that it had started an electrical fire.

“It was just a blown fuse, however, and nobody was harmed.”