SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991Notice ID: WAT1107759
SECTION 14(1 )(A) ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 AS AMENDED BY THE ROAD TRAFFIC (TEMPORARY RESTRICTIONS) ACT 1991
TEMPORARY ROAD CLOSURE - LOCKET ROAD
THE COUNCIL OF THE LONDON BOROUGH OF HARROW HEREBY GIVE NOTICE that they intend to make a Temporary Traffic Management order under the provisions of Section 14 (1) (a) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended by the Road Traffic (Temporary Restrictions) Act 1991. This is to facilitate utility works.
1. The order may be cited as The Harrow (Locket Road) Temporary Traffic Order 2019, and shall be operational between 12:30hrs and 05:30hrs on 12th April 2019 and shall remain in effect until 14th May 2019 or until the completion of the works, whichever is the sooner. It is anticipated that all of the work should be complete by 14th April 2019.
2. Vehicles shall be prohibited from entering or exiting Locket Road between its junctions with High Street, Wealdstone and Locket Road Mews.
3. Nothing in paragraph 2 above shall apply to:-
(a) any vehicles being used for ambulance, fire brigade or police purposes in an emergency;
(b) anything done with the permission or at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer;
(c) any person who causes any vehicle to proceed in accordance with any restriction or requirement indicated by traffic signs placed pursuant to Section 66 or Section 67 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984;
(d) any vehicles used in connection with the utility works;
(e) any vehicles needing to gain access to properties in the closed extents as far as is practicably possible.
4. The provisions of the order will not have effect unless all the signs in accordance with the provisions of the Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016 are displayed, removed or covered, or unless at the direction of a police constable in uniform or a civil enforcement officer.
5. Diversion route via High Street, Wealdstone, George Gange Way, Palmerston Way, High Street, Wealdstone, Masons Avenue, Christchurch Avenue, Kenton Lane, College Hill Road, College Avenue and High Road and vice versa.
Dated 11th April 2019
Head of Service - Parking & Network Management
PO Box 39, Civic Centre, Station Road, Harrow, HA1 2XA