ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 TEMPORARY TRAFFIC ORDER CLARENDON VILLASNotice ID: MF0564282
BRIGHTON AND HOVE CITY COUNCIL ROAD TRAFFIC REGULATION ACT 1984 TEMPORARY TRAFFIC ORDER CLARENDON VILLAS
1. NOTICE is hereby given that Brighton & Hove City Council intend not less than seven days from the date of this notice to make an Order pursuant to powers in Section 14 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended which
when it comes into force will have the
a. The following will be implemented in separate phases and will only be in force as and when signed:
* The closure of Eaton Villas at its junction with Goldstone Villas
* The closure of Goldstone Street at its junction with Clarendon Villa's northwards forapprox. 25m
* The closure of Clarendon Villa's at its junction with Goldstone Villas
* The closure of southbound traffic on Denmark Villas its junction with Eaton Road
* The closure for southbound traffic on Goldstone Villas between the junction of Blatchington Road to Eaton Villas
2. The Order is necessary to allow major gas main replacement works to take place
3. Pedestrian access will be maintained.
4. This Order comes into force on 31st August 2020 for eighteen months or until such sooner time as the works are completed which is estimated to be November 2020.
DATED: 10th August 2020.
Executive Director Economy, Environment & Culture,
Brighton & Hove City Council, Hove Town Hall, Norton Road,
Hove, BN3 3BQ