Royal Windsor Horse Show competition terms and conditions
Published: 17 Apr 2014 06:300 comments
T&Cs: 1. The promoter is The Hpower Group Ltd, registered at Stable House St Albans Close, Windsor, Berks SL4 1UT. 2. Employees of Hpower Group, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Closing date for entry will be 2nd May 2014 at midnight. After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. 5. There are a total of five prizes to be won
6. Each prize consists of the following: Two Members tickets for of the Royal Windsor Horse Show on Sunday 18th May 2014
Each ticket provides entry into the Royal Windsor Horse Show on Sunday 18th May only and access to the Members Enclosure and Seating situated next to the Castle Arena. 7. Travel, accommodation or any other expenses occurred are not part of the prize and will not be covered by Hpower Group, Royal Windsor Horse Show or anyone else involved in the organisation of the competition. 8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of any circumstances outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Winners will be chosen at random and will be notified within 48 hours after the closing date.
11. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when, where and how the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. Subject to the above, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the winner as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with the Promotion.