Published 24 May 2013 08:30 0
David Fanshawe's African Sanctus will be performed by Wokingham Choral Society and Wokingham Choral Academy on Saturday, June 15
Child star Frankie Muniz has found himself in the middle of a successful US band on the verge of an international tour - and he has never been happier.
Meet Wendy. She is in her 60s and lonely. She has lived, loved, and lost; her husband passed away and her children have flown the nest. Now she has landed a job where her good humour and wisdom about the human condition can be poured into giving people just the right bit of advice, just when they need it. But what is the job?
- Concert Slough Philharmonic at Eton College
- I am Steven Siddle AKA Club Velocity presents
- 'Relaxed' panto performance for special needs
- I am Jack Hepplewhite AKA MrBlindPig presents...
- Colder Than Here explores the struggle to accept death
- Restaurant reviews: The Three Tuns, Slough
- Some Like It Hotter set to dazzle at Windsor Theatre Royal
- Theatre reviewed: The Sainsbury Singers' Jekyll & Hyde
- VIDEO: Slough Philharmonic Orchestra rehearse The Armed Man: A Mass for Peace
- Restaurant reviews: Fusionz, Langley
BUSINESSES are preparing to close their doors as Bracknell's regeneration begins - including a hairdresser who will close next week after 34 years in Broadway. Also, popular horse show must move after 20 years, Cable & Wireless office to close, trio avoids jail over drugs haul and a 20-page Lifestyle supplement.
THESE shocking images reveal the moment when three men brought firearms to an Ascot pub. Thames Valley Police has released CCTV images of people they would like to speak to in connection with a mass brawl which resulted in an air rifle being discharged outside the Royal Foresters Pub in London Road, Ascot.
The anchor food store on the redeveloped Elms Field site, in Wokingham, will be Sainsbury's.
WHY, oh why do cars feel they have the right to park across drop-down kerbs just because it is more convenient for them?
Slough Philharmonic Society is an amateur chorus and orchestra based in Slough and on Saturday 18 May they closed the 2012-2013 season with a full orchestral and choral concert in Eton College School Hall.