A bright start by the Sumas saw them take the lead in the 11th minute when Butler fired home from 10 yards after a melee in the box following an inviting Jack Gibbs corner.

Dan Bateman’s side were well on top and went close to doubling their lead moments later when Mark O’Connell’s instinctive shot was turned behind for a corner.

The Sumas were made to regret not getting a second midway through the first-half when the hosts drew level through Jonny Feaver.

It was a long range effort that took a wicked deflection to wrong foot the Sumas’ debutant keeper Ben Hitchins.

Penn & Tylers Green took the lead on the stroke of half-time when Chris Hurst sent a chip past Hitchins from 25 yards to give the Sumas a lot of work to do in the second-half.

But Bateman’s half-time team talk did the trick as Wokingham played some fantastic football in the second-half, drawing level shortly after the break.

It was Butler again - this time at the second time of asking - when he fired in after his initial effort was saved.

Wokingham were well on top at this point and went close to taking the lead when Luke Scope’s shot was cleared off the line after good work by Elliot Rushforth.

But the duo combined again as Scope made no mistake to fire the winner home, giving the Sumas all three points to help them move up to third in the table.

Wokingham welcome Ascot Development to Lowther Road in the Berks & Bucks Intermediate Cup on Saturday (2.30pm ko).

Meanwhile, Finchampstead twice came from behind to grab a point at Burnham on Saturday in the Hellenic League Division One East.

Adam Goldie put the hosts ahead from the penalty spot after just 13 minutes, despite a spirited start from Finch.

But Jon Laugharne’s men were unlucky to fall behind and soon made amends when Chris Dean headed home from an Adam Barnard free-kick.

It was a tight game, with chances few and far between, but Burnham regained the lead just before half-time when Richard Jeffrey drilled home to make it 2-1.

But Finch were strong throughout and got a deserved equaliser in the 60th minute when Richard Kell fired home to make it 2-2, which is how it ended.

Finch now lie 10th in the table, and face Maidenhead Reserves on Saturday (3pm).

It wasn't such a good day for Sandhurst Town, who fell to a 2-0 defeat at Dorking after late goals from Jeffrey Mahadoo and Darren Wilson condemned them to a loss.

The Fizzers now sit in 15th place in the Combined Counties Division one, despite playing the joint highest amount of games so far.

Sandhurst host AFC Croydon Athletic on Saturday (3pm).