BINFIELD FC climbed up to third in the Hellenic Premier Division after beating basement boys Shrivenham 5-0 on Saturday.

The Oxfordshire side more than matched the Moles until they had goalkeeper Gary Eggleton sent off for bringing down Carl Davies in the box on the hour mark.

The striker stepped up to convert from the spot and the hosts then blew away Shrivy with a devastating 20-minute spell.

Davies scored twice more to complete his first Binfield hat-trick and both Adam Morris and Joel Havermans also found the net before the 80th minute.

The Moles will be looking to continue their fine form when they go to league leaders Marlow on Saturday (3pm ko).

Wokingham & Emmbrook suffered a third straight league defeat as they were beaten 2-1 at home by Abingdon Town.

Ross Butler and Tom Larman scored either side of a Callum Eagle strike to give lowly Abingdon a vital victory in their fight against relegation.

Justin Clayton rescued a point for Ascot United with a dramatic injury-time equaliser at Wantage Town.

The hosts looked to be heading for a narrow 1-0 win until Clayton netted in the 95th minute.

In Hellenic Division One East, Bracknell Town were without a game at the weekend but saw rivals Finchampstead close in on them after a 3-1 win over Penn & Tylers Green.

Greg Alexander, Josh Sapsed and Sam Green got the goals that stretched Finch's unbeaten run to three matches.

Sandhurst Town conceded in the 93rd minute to lose 4-3 to Raynes Park Vale in the Combined Counties Premier Division.

Early goals from Bobby Mitchell and Glenn Faircloth gave the Fizzers the perfect start but they conceded three times in quick succession to go in behind at the break.

Conner Close made it 3-3 from the penalty spot only for Raynes to snatch victory deep into injury time.

Eversley & California moved up to second in Combined Counties Division One after beating Knaphill FC 3-0.

An early own goal gave Eversley the lead and Matt Baker sealed the win with a second-half brace.

Unfortunately the victory was marred by a broken leg to Kieron Thorne and vandalism to Eversley's home ground that meant the match was played at Knaphill.