An Adam Dickens hat-trick, a brace from Seb Bowerman and a Jemel Johnson strike was enough to give the Moles victory against Cheltenham.

The visitors haven’t won a game all season, but Herridge’s men were ruthless in ripping apart their opponents.

And Herridge was left delighted after the win that moved Binfield up to third in the Hellenic Premier Division, as he reflected on three wins in seven days at the start of his Hill Farm Lane reign.

“I’d have snapped your hand off for this start,” he beamed. “It’s a really good week for us but it’s all about the players and they deserve it for the way they’ve adapted themsevles.

“They’ve listened to what we’ve said, worked hard and reaped the rewards. It’s been three different tests for us this week. We beat Flackwell who were unbeaten, we then had nine men and worked hard to beat Highworth, before running out comfortable winners in a game we were expected to win.

“We knew it wasn’t going to be easy and I told the players to be ruthless, which they were.

“Credit to Cheltenham as they didn’t sit back and had a go but once we got the first goal, it was always going to be three points for us.

“But we gave them the respect they deserve and delivered a polished performance to run out winners.

“Sometimes games against teams bottom of the league can be your hardest but we were solid and efficient.” The Moles came flying out of the blocks and were unlucky not to be ahead in the fifth minute when Carl Withers’ flicked volley landed just wide of the post.

Callum Whitty then went close for the hosts before Bowerman grazed the bar with an effort from distance.

The opening goal did finally arrive in the 24th minute though, and it was Bowerman who got it.

The tricky winger received the ball on the half-way line and embarked on a mazy, solo run before firing home from 18 yards.

It was a fantastic goal and one that settled Binfield down as they started to play more patiently, and it wasn’t long until the second goal came.

Josh Howell drove forward and found Dickens, who angled his left-footed drive beyond Dan Harris into the far corner.

The game was over as a contest moments before half-time as Bowerman grabbed his second of the game in added time.

Howell was again the provider as he beat his man on the right and delivered a dangerous cross for Bowerman to finish astutely.

It was 4-0 minutes after the restart as Howell had his shot parried and Johnson stabbed home the rebound from close range.

Binfield were dominant but did concede against the run of play when Carl Griffiths beat the offside trap and rounded stand-in keeper Zaki Oualah before side-footing home.

A furious Moles back-line were convinced the striker had strayed offside but the goal was allowed to stand.

The pace of the match had slowed down since the fourth goal had killed off the game but Binfield continued to push forward looking to boost their goal difference.

Dickens had the simple task of firing the ball into an empty net after Harris failed to hold a Dave Woozely cross in the 69th minute, as the Moles made it five.

And the forward completed his hat-trick in the 88th minute, with a fine curling effort securing his first treble for the Moles.

The Moles then continued their good form with a routine win at Thame Unitedo n Tuesday.

Callum Whitty opened the scoring from the penalty spot after 19 minutes to give Binfield the perfect start.

Aaron Rowland fired home just after the break before Dickens completed the scoring for Binfield in the 79th minute.

Marcus Mealing did grab a consolation for the hosts but Herridge’s men were comfortable winners.

Binfield travel to Windsor in the FA Vase this Saturday (3pm).