Yellamen Vase clash in doubt
Published: 17 Jan 2013 14:000 comments
The Yellamen are due to travel to Derbyshire on Saturday for the fourth round of the competition.
But snow is forecast for the area from Friday afternoon, throwing the tie in doubt.
A pitch inspection will take place on Friday and if the tie is postponed, it will be moved forward to next Saturday.
For the latest news and updates follow us on Twitter @BerkshireSport1