Satsumas looking strong for festive fixtures
Published 30 Nov 2012 07:30 0 Comments
click to enlarge
Wokingham manager Roger Herridge.
- Football round-up: Bracknell Town triumph while Finch and Wokingham draw
- Aulsberry the hero in dramatic Wokingham & Emmbrook cup win
- Wokingham & Emmbrook manager praises input of assistant Bateman
- Football round-up: Binfield and Wokingham & Emmbrook suffer league losses
- Just avoiding relegation a success for Sumas - Herridge
WOKINGHAM & Emmbrook will go into the hectic festive period fighting fit after manager Roger Herridge revealed they can almost boast a clean bill of health.
Injuries have been a constant concern for Herridge this campaign but he told the News they are nearly at full strength now.
"I've been saying for a while that we should be getting players back and now it looks like we will going into a busy and crucial period with a clean bill of health, which is excellent news," he said.
"Aside from the long-term absentees, we only one injury concern now and that is Sam Duffelen, who will be a couple more weeks with a hamstring problem. It's been a long time coming but it will be nice to have a full squad again."
* PICK UP THIS WEEK'S NEWS FOR FULL INTERVIEW AND MORE WOKINGHAM & EMMBROOK NEWS.