Saturday football preview - Binfield looking to bounce back from Bracknell loss
- Football round-up - Knight hat-trick helps Bracknell break duck
- Saturday football preview - Binfield look to maintain promotion push
- Football round-up: Bracknell Town beaten while Wokingham and Finchampstead win
- Midweek round-up: Ascot United draw but Finchampstead beaten
- Football round-up - Wokingham suffer FA Cup exit
BINFIELD will be hoping to bounce back from their shock loss to Bracknell Town last weekend they host Flackwell Heath on Saturday.
Moles currently sit fourth in the Hellenic Premier Division, nine points behind leaders Ardley United with two games in hand, and the last time they met Flackwell it was the High Wycombe side who ran out 2-0 winners.
Meanwhile, Bracknell have the opportunity to move further clear of the relegation zone and leapfrog Wootton Bassett when the two sides meet on Saturday.
Ascot United will be hoping to pick up their first league victory in nearly two months when they travel to high-flying Highworth Town on Saturday.
Finchampstead take a break from league action as they travel to Pegasus Juniors in the second round of the Supplementary Challenge Cup and, in Combined Counties Premier Division, Sandhurst Town travel to Bookham.
Eversley have the opportunity to keep their slim play-off hopes alive in Combined Counties Division One when they travel to Bedfont Sports.
* All games Saturday, 3pm ko unless stated otherwise.
This article appeared in Bracknell News 18 Mar 11