Rail services to be disrupted during Easter
Published: 26 Mar 2014 12:000 comments
First Great Western (FGW) will run revised services between Reading and London will be affected from Friday, April 18, to Monday, April 21.
FGW says it has worked closely with Network Rail to keep disruption to a minimum. Crossrail is the new £16bn high frequency railway linking the South East with London.
London Paddington to Oxford (fast): two trains an hour calling additionally at Maidenhead (one on a Sunday)
· London Paddington to Reading (direct): four per hour
· London Paddington to Reading (stopping services): two trains an hour
· London Paddington to Newbury/Bedwyn: services will start from Reading
· Thames Valley branch lines: will run to a Saturday timetable, except Sunday
· Services to Greenford: will operate to a Saturday timetable (there is no Sunday service on this route)
· Heathrow Connect: two trains an hour (one on a Sunday)
· Heathrow Express: two trains an hour