List of fireworks events near you
Published: 31 Oct 2013 20:000 comments
Friday, November 1:
- St Margaret Clitherow Primary School’s annual fireworks display, Pembroke Bracknell, RG12 7RD, from 7.30pm. There will be a hog roast, burgers, hotdogs, and a selection of beverages including sweets. Tickets cost £6.50 per adult, £4.50 per child and are available on the night.
- Jolly Farmer at Davis Street, Hurst.Entry is FREE, gates open 6pm with fireworks at 7.30pm. Family halloween fancy dress with barbecue and disco. More information at www.jollyfarmerhurst.com
Saturday, November 2
- Firework display, at Sandhurst Memorial Park, Yorktown Road, Sandhurst, GU47 9BJ. The event runs from 5-9pm with fireworks starting at 7.30pm. There will be funfairs, live music from the Sandhurst Corp of Drums, community stalls and hot food stands. It is a free show, with restricted car parking. For more information, visit www.sandhurstpride.co.uk
- Fireworks display in aid of charities at Cantley Fields off Milton Road, Wokingham It will preceded by a torchlit procession from the town centre, from 6.30pm. There will be fireworks from 7.30pm, plus a bonfire and fun fair. Entry is via programme – costing £4 advance, £6 on the door, with children aged seven and under going for free.
Programmes can be bought in advance from Wokingham Information Centre, Tescos, Newbury Building Society and Barclays Bank.
- Ascot Round Table display, at Ascot Racecourse at 6pm. Prices in advance: adults (ages 13+) £6, children £4, under fives – who do not need a ticket – free from www.ascotfireworks.org.uk/oltickets.php Tickets must be printed out in advance and taken to the event. Racegoers who have tickets for Ascot Racecourse’s United House Group day, the start of the jump season, can stay for the fireworks display for free.
Sunday, November 3:
- Fireworks extravaganza at Blue Mountain Golf & Conference Centre in Binfield. There will be a fun fair, bonfire, barbecue and live band to accompany the band. Tickets for adults cost £8 and for children, £5. Pre-book at 01344 312504 and receive £1 off each ticket. Gates open at 5pm.
- John Nike Leisure Centre in John Nike Way, Bracknell, from 6.30pm to 8.30pm. Free entry to see ski and snowboard events followed by the fireworks. Food and drink are also available.
Saturday, November 9
- Fireworks spectacular at Wellington College, Dukes Ride, Crowthorne. From 6-9.45pm, with fun fair in aid of local and national charities.
Fair and gates open at 6pm, bonfire lit at 8pm, fireworks start at 8.30pm. There is free parking on site, with access via Mordaunt Gate and West Gate.
Tickets can be bought in advance, at a discounted rate, via www.wellingtoncollege.org.uk/fireworks, or on the gate.
Prices for a family ticket are £20 in advance/£30 on the gate; adults £10/£15; children aged five-16 £5/£10; over-65s £5/£10.