List of school closures for teachers' strike on Thursday
Published: 16 Oct 2013 15:300 comments
School to be closed completely:
- Addington Special School
- Ascot Heath Junior School
- The Coombes Primary School
- Earley St Peter's C.E. Primary School
- Emmbrook Junior School
- Great Hollands Primary
- Kennel Lane
- Keep Hatch Primary School, Wokingham
- Lambs Lane Primary School
- Maiden Erlegh School
- Southfield Special School, Wokingham
- Uplands Primary
- Waingels College, Woodley
- Walter Infant School & Nursery, Wokingham
- Westende Junior School, Wokingham
- Charters in Sunningdale will only be open for Years 11, 12 and 13, for revision sessions and study time.
- Easthampstead Park Community School – Years Seven, 11 and sixth form open, others closed.
- Sandhurst School – Years Seven-10 closed, Years 11-13 open
- Garth Hill College – Years Seven-10 closed, Years 11-13 open
- Emmbrook School, open for sixth form
- The Forest School, Winnersh, open for sixth form
- The Holt School, Wokingham, open for Years 10-13
- St Crispin’s School, Wokingham, open for sixth form.
- There will be no classes for Years Two and Five of Fox Hill Primary but open for others.
- Jennett’s Park – Nursery, one Reception class, Years Two and Five are open, all others closed.
- New Scotland Hill – Year Three and nursery closed, others open.
- Wildridings Primary – Morning Nursery, Darwin Reception class, Hawking Year Three class, McArthur Year Four class, Drake and Fiennes Year Five classes are shut, all others open
- The nursery at the Pines School will be closed all day, rest of the school open.
- Hatch Ride Primary School, Crowthorne, open for Reception, Year Three and Five.
- Winnersh Primary School, Winnersh is open for some classes, but some of year 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 classes will be closed so check with the school.
-Binfield Primary, College Town Infant, Bulmershe School, Oaklands Junior School, Winnersh Primary School and Owlsmoor will be partly closed but have not disclosed details yet.
Check with the relevant school for further information.