Firefighters called following fire in log store
A HOMEOWNER called firefighters after her log store almost went up in smoke.
A crew from Bracknell fire station rushed to Tamworth, in Crown Wood, after a woman called to say the container was on fire at about 8pm last night (Sunday).
Firefighters extinguished the blaze and there was no permanent damage to the log store.
Firefighter Callum Mclelland said the fire may have been caused by some discarded ashes igniting the other logs.
This article appeared in Bracknell News 18 Mar 13