Dream come true as brave Charlie meets JLS
...and other stories in this week's News
A TERMINALLY ill teenager had a dream come true when he met his pop heroes, JLS. The quartet also performed a song for delighted Charlie Crick, 14, from Bullbrook to fulfil one of the wishes on a 'bucket list' that he has drawn up.
Also, this week, an 18-year-old girl who inadvertently revealed she was a virgin during a reality TV show on youngsters holidaying in Magaluf has said she has received hundreds of messages of support on Twitter.
For more on these stories, see this week's Bracknell News, on sale now.
Also this week:
- Reading FC legend Ady Williams and fellow BBC Berkshire presenter Andrew Peach announced as Pride of Bracknell Awards
- Parents claim their children's lives are at risk on the walk to school due to faulty traffic lights
- Council plans to continue freeze on tax until March 2016
- Police officers guilty of driving offences
- Warm tributes to much-loved minibus driver Stuart Duguid
- South Hill Park loses bid for £380.000 grant
- Sport: Fans are key to keeping Ascot United's Wembley dream alive
This article appeared in Bracknell News 07 Mar 13