Coral Reef pools closure costs £500K... and other stories in this week's News
Buy your copy today, price 60p
THE ongoing closure of the pools at Coral Reef in Bracknell for repairs, set to cost the council £500,000 is among the stories we bring you in this week's Bracknell News. We also report on how new EU regulations on fireworks could force a local company to close, with the loss of 50 jobs. In our fantastic reader offer, there are family breaks with Pontins starting at just £59.
Also in this week's News
- Look In Cafe finds new home - but needs to raise another £25,000 to pay for it.
- Council tax bills for 2013-14 revealed
- Police escort for diggers as bird island removed amid protests
- Bracknell Forest Voluntary Action must survive, say charities.
- Council announces extra cash for South Hill Park
- Charity pleads for more cat carers
- Pontins family breaks from just £59
- Unrivalled local sports coverage: Ascot United are three wins from Wembley but Bracknell Town's winless streak goes on.
For all these stories and more, plus Property, Motors, Jobs and Classified, pick up a copy of the Bracknell News, on sale now, priced 60p.
This article appeared in Bracknell News 21 Feb 13