Hour delays on trains between Reading and London Paddington
Published 21 Jan 2013 16:15 0 Comments
- UPDATE: 45-minute delays for rail passengers travelling between Reading to London Paddington
- UPDATE: Train services between Reading and London Paddington delayed by up to 90 minutes
- UPDATE: Depot problems still causing train delays between Reading and Paddington
- Significant disruption on First Great Western train services to London Paddington
- UPDATE: Commuters facing delays on trains into and out of London
TRAINS between Reading and London Paddington are facing delays of up to 60 minutes because of signalling problems.
The problems are in the Hayes & Harlington area and will cause delays until further notice.
Technicians arrived on site at 4.20pm and are investigating the problem.
Passengers can use these alternative routes:
South West Trains services between London Waterloo and Reading / Windsor & Eton Riverside
CrossCountry between Reading, Oxford and Banbury
Chiltern Railways between London Marylebone and Banbury
London Underground via any reasonable route
You can follow this incident on Twitter using the hashtag #HayesHarlington or visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for the latest updated timetable.
This article appeared in Bracknell News 21 Jan 13