Friday train services revised in anticipation of heavy snow
Published 17 Jan 2013 15:00 0 Comments
- UPDATE: Commuters facing delays on trains into and out of London
- UPDATE: Train services between Reading and London Paddington delayed by up to 90 minutes
- UPDATE: Depot problems still causing train delays between Reading and Paddington
- Roche gives Ascot United win over Flackwell
- Football round-up: Only Ascot United survive the wet weather
REVISED rail services will operate tomorrow as train operators prepare for anticipated heavy snowfall.
South West Trains (SWT) have already stated there will be no services on routes between Ascot and Ash Vale and Virginia Water to Weybridge.
SWT will also run a revised timetable for it's route from London Waterloo to Windsor and Ascot and Reading.
The revised timetable, updates on proposed weekend services and further information is available at /www.southwesttrains.co.uk/alerts.aspx
First Great Western has yet to announce any alterations to its services for tomorrow and the weekend.
Updates to follow.
This article appeared in Bracknell News 17 Jan 13