UPDATE: 45-minute delays for rail passengers travelling between Reading to London Paddington
Published 20 Dec 2012 16:00 1 Comment
- Hour delays on trains between Reading and London Paddington
- UPDATE: Train services between Reading and London Paddington delayed by up to 90 minutes
- UPDATE: Depot problems still causing train delays between Reading and Paddington
- Significant disruption on First Great Western train services to London Paddington
- UPDATE: Commuters facing delays on trains into and out of London
COMMUTERS are still facing delays on trains between London Paddington and Reading due to signalling problems.
Problems near Hayes and Harlington are causing delays of up to 45-minutes between the two stations.
The delays are affecting travellers in Maidenhead and Slough and on the Heathrow Express.
There were delays of up to two hours earlier.
First Great Western passengers are allowed to use Chilten Railways, Cross Country, South West Trains, Virgin Trains and London Underground services.
For more information, go to www.nationalrail.co.uk
Updates to follow
This article appeared in Bracknell News 20 Dec 12
Have your say. Post a comment on this article.
Dec 20, 13:39