Seriously ill boy draws up 'bucket list' of last wishes
Stories in this week's Bracknell News:
A BRAVE 14-year-old boy who is terminally ill is appealing for the public's help in achieving his 'bucket list'.
An anonymous donor has already given a family trip to Disneyland, Paris, and meeting JLS, a tour with The Stig and a limo tour of London are among the other dreams remaining.
For more on this story, and to see what's on the list and how you can help, see this week's Bracknell News, on sale now.
Also in this week's bumper edition of the Bracknell News:
- Pupil punished for wearing green Christmas socks to school
- MP says people with unhealthy lifestyles should lose right to free prescriptions
- Your guide what's happening when this weekend for the Christmas lights switch-on in Bracknell
- Our monthly business supplement, free with the paper
- Union J one step from X Factor final
- Venue applies for round-the-clock booze licence
- Wokingham Winter Carnival photos
This article appeared in Bracknell News 29 Nov 12