News » Roundup » Articles »

Dehumidifier sparks house fire

Published: 24 Nov 2012 07:28

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house fire in Bunting Lane, Jennetts Park, today at around 10am. It was caused by a faulty dehumidifier and the resident had returned home to find their home full of smoke.

Share this image

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a house fire in Bunting Lane, Jennetts Park, today at around 10am.

The resident had been out but returned home to find their house full of smoke.

The fire was caused by a faulty dehumidifier in the study but was out when firefighters arrived.

It caused smoke damage to the house and the fire crew spent around an hour ventilating the property

Jump to first paragraph.