News » Bracknell » Articles »

Dish washer sparks blaze in Warfield Park

Published: 28 Dec 2013 17:30

A FAULTY dish washer nearly burned down a caravan in Warfield Park this morning.

Share this image

Firefighters were called by worried residents at the caravan park at around 11am after a dish washer malfunctioned and caught fire, billowing black smoke into the caravan and out the windows.

Crews from Bracknell and Wokingham fire stations rushed to the scene and used hose pipes and breathing apparatus to tackle the blaze.

Jump to first paragraph.