Tumble dryer catches fire in Wildridings care home

Published: 3 Dec 2013 17:300 comments

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a care home in Wildridings after a tumble dryer caught fire this morning.

Share this image

Crews from Bracknell and Wokingham were called to Heathlands Care Home, in Wildridings, at about 11.10am.

However they were able to resolve the problem in about 30 minutes and no significant damage was caused.

Jump to first paragraph.

Comments

Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.