In this week's News: Lots of Comic Relief photos plus residents' anger over green waste fee
CHARGES for collection of green waste in Bracknell Forest have annoyed residents, who also fear it will lead to increased fly-tipping.
Also in this week's Bracknell News, we have lots of pictures from Comic Relief events plus a police warning to look out for suspicious parcels their children have, following a spike in mephedrone use.
The president of Bracknell Royal British Legion says the club - which has closed after years of running at a loss - will reopen in some form in the future.
Pick up a copy of the Bracknell News, on sale today, price 60p.
- Browned off by green waste fee
- Comic Relief picture special
- Anger over blue badge delay
- Tributes to Graham Ellis, councillor and a gentleman
- There will be life after Legion club, says president
- Heidi's help for masectomy patients
- Win tickets to racing at Newbury.
- 10 packed pages of local sport
- Exclusive fitness column from the Bracknell Bees player Shaun Thompson
- Property, family announcements, motors, jobs and classifed
This article appeared in Bracknell News 21 Mar 13