Quick evacuation of punters in Bracknell pub praised
Published 11 Mar 2013 17:30 0 Comments
THE 'swift' actions of a pub manager have been praised after an electrical blaze broke out in Bracknell.
Firefighters from Bracknell station rushed to The Goose pub, in Station Road, at 4.45pm today, where the overloading of some electrical cables had resulted in a small fire.
They spent an hour at the scene, ensuring everything was safe and isolating the electrics.
Crew manager Jake Griffiths said: "Everything was dealt with very quickly, thanks to the swift action of the manager who evacuated everybody and did his job.
"There was no damage at all."