Chemical unit called to Wokingham industrial estate
- Bracknell Town seek a new direction after promotion setback
- Wokingham & Emmbrook's Herridge to join Binfield as assistant manager next season
- Herridge suffers defeat in last league game with Wokingham & Emmbrook
- Nebbett: Bracknell Town will bounce back from disappointment
- Football round-up: Wokingham win but Binfield and Bracknell are held
A SPECIALIST chemical unit was despatched to a fridge which was leaking ammonia in an industrial estate.
Two fire appliances, one from Bracknell and another from Wokingham were called to the business on Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, at around 7.30am, along with the specialist chemical unit from Reading.
Firefighters wearing breathing apparatus and specialist gloves took the fridge out of the building, which was then ventilated with a pressurised fan.