Cigarette warning after double bin blaze
Published 19 Feb 2013 09:00 0 Comments
TWO bin fires have prompted firefighters to issue a warning about cigarette disposal.
A crew from Bracknell fire station were called to Albert Road, in Priestwood, twice last night (Monday) - around 7pm and 8pm - to extinguish two different bin fires.
Neither are thought to be deliberate and it is believed they are unrelated.
Watch manager Gary Walsh said: "People think they can put their cigarettes in the bin but they should put them out before they do that."
This article appeared in Bracknell News 19 Feb 13