Tumble dryer goes up in flames

Published: 15 Jan 2013 08:450 comments

FIREFIGHTERS had to extinguish a washing machine which caught fire last night (Monday January 14).

FIREFIGHTERS had to extinguish a washing machine which caught fire last night (Monday January 14).FIREFIGHTERS had to extinguish a washing machine which caught fire last night (Monday January 14).

The crew from Bracknell fire station were called to a flat in Campion House, in Jocks Lane, at about 9.30pm.

They quickly put out the blaze and then spent about 30 minutes removing smoke from the room.

Watch manager Michael Fulwell said there was no damage apart from to the machine but warned people to make sure there is enough space away from similar appliances so fires will not spread.

Jump to first paragraph.

Comments

Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.