Tumble dryer goes up in flames
Published: 15 Jan 2013 08:450 comments
FIREFIGHTERS had to extinguish a washing machine which caught fire last night (Monday January 14).FIREFIGHTERS had to extinguish a washing machine which caught fire last night (Monday January 14).
The crew from Bracknell fire station were called to a flat in Campion House, in Jocks Lane, at about 9.30pm.
They quickly put out the blaze and then spent about 30 minutes removing smoke from the room.
Watch manager Michael Fulwell said there was no damage apart from to the machine but warned people to make sure there is enough space away from similar appliances so fires will not spread.