New police point to be officially opened
- Pensioner arrested over sexual assault of five-year-old in Harmans Water
- Wokingham man charged with dangerous driving
- Search launched for owners of jewellery stolen in raids across the Thames Valley
- Missing ornament prompts police search in Winkfield
- Parents' heartbreak as £17,000 jewellery stolen from Bulbrook home
A NEW police point will be officially opened on Wednesday, July 18.
About 80 people are expected at the opening of the point at the Easthampstead and Wildridings Community Centre in Rectory Road at 3pm.
PCSO Joanna Hughes told the News: "It is like a little police station for the community to us and drop by and meet the neighbourhood team and see who we are and it saves them going to the main police station in Bracknell.
"It's easy access. It's an open door for the community."