News » Bracknell » Articles »

Fire in house roof

Published: 2 Jun 2012 18:00

A HOUSE'S roof was largely destroyed in a fire thought to be caused by an electrical fault.

Share this image

The blaze broke out in the loft of the semi-detached home in Naseby, Birch Hill at about 11.30am, and the family at home at the time were alerted by an observer who saw smoke.

Firefighters from Bracknell, Wokingham, Windsor and an aerial appliance from Whitley Wood in Reading were called out.

The fire also caused some damage to the adjoining house.

Crews were at the scene until 2.45pm.

Jump to first paragraph.