Firefighters attend to burning car in Sunningdale

Published: 10 Apr 2014 17:300 comments

FIREFIGHTERS were alerted to a car blaze in Sunningdale after the driver saw flames creeping out from under the bonnet while he was driving.

Share this image

The fire crew, from Bracknell, was called to Holy Trinity School in Station Road at about 10am, where the driver had parked after noticing the flames.

Firefighters spent about 45 minutes extinguishing the fire, using breathing apparatus and a hose reel.

They believe the fire was accidental and was possibly sparked by an electrical fault.

Jump to first paragraph.

Comments

Have your say - post a comment on this article

Registered users log in here
If you are registered with us, you can login here. If you are not registered, please do so now. Once logged in you wont have to complete word verification each time you post.