Annabel Langley • Published 19 Mar 2013 09:30
FOUR Berkshire food producers have have forged a name for themselves in the British food market.
It's not the first time Andy Lawrence of the Theatre of Widdershins has brought his props and puppets to Reading and judging by this latest production it won't be the last.
THE Cathedrals Express will be charging full-steam ahead into Reading this summer, offering local residents the chance to see Britain's historic towns and some of its cathedral cities.
- Travel apps for silver surfers
- Leading by learning - Loyd Grossman
- Plant care during the dry spell
- A pain-free alternative to surgery
- Stop fleeing from fluff
- Celebrating the Emerald Isle
- Poetry competition is a grand slam for writers
- Getting in touch with the wild side
- Chic shops and river hops
- Savour the real taste of France
- Neo miss or fisher queen?
Meet Wendy. She is in her 60s and lonely. She has lived, loved, and lost; her husband passed away and her children have flown the nest. Now she has landed a job where her good humour and wisdom about the human condition can be poured into giving people just the right bit of advice, just when they need it. But what is the job?