Published 16 Jun 2013 09:30 0
THE sun shone on a Crowthorne school as youngsters took part in a sports day and family picnic.
THE man in charge of the country's education will be put under the microscope alongside reality TV star Katie Price at the fourth Sunday Times Festival of Education.
PARISH by-elections will be held in Great Hollands South and Crowthorne tomorrow (Thursday).
- Sandhurst woman aims to walk 1,000 miles in aid of breast cancer charity
- England rugby sevens give expert training to Wellington College pupils
- Crowthorne: Elderly woman dies after being struck by Mercedes
- Roundabout way to help cyclists
- Police appeal for witnesses to fatal Crowthorne motorbike crash
- Dead Crowthorne motorcyclist named as Mario Saravia
- Tools stolen in raids on Sandhurst vans
- Duke of Edinburgh visits Sandhurst
- Crowthorne bird haven survives on a wing and a prayer
- Sandhurst: Flags at the ready for Duke of Edinburgh visit tomorrow
- Sri Lankan party in Crowthorne on Sunday
A WOMAN was rushed to hospital following a three vehicle pile-up at the Coral Reef roundabout this morning.
- VIDEO: The Queen officially opens Royal Ascot 2013
- Royal Ascot: Where to find information
- A minute's silence to be held at Royal Ascot for Sir Henry Cecil
- New forum will explain Wokingham regeneration
- Former Charters pupil Josh Cuthbert and Union J still flying high in chart
- Security operation ramps up for Royal Ascot